Sunday, October 25, 2009

Bon Anniversaire de Mariage!

Okay... so, if you haven't already figured it out, 'Bon Anniversaire de Mariage' means 'Happy Anniversary' in French. We celebrated our 1 year anniversary on October 25th - can you believe it?? Nolan and I are amazed at how quickly this year has come and gone.

Last year at this time, we were laying on a sandy beach, soaking up some rays while sipping on mai tai's. Ahhh... sounds nice, doesn't it? This year, we decided to go to New Orleans for a short get-away anniversary trip. It's one of Nolan's favorite places to visit. Prior to going, I had never been to New Orleans... so getting to experience the sights, sounds and tastes of 'The Big Easy' with my hubby was a fun experience.


Although I don't have pictures from the wedding yet (I'm STILL working on it)... I thought I'd post several random pictures from the past year.


11/2008: The day we came back from our honeymoon. We had dinner at 'My Martini' for our friend, Leesa's, birthday.

12/25/2008: Our First Christmas - Christmas morning opening our gifts to each other.  Here's Nolan, sporting his beard - I talked him out of growing one this year ;)

12/25/2008: Me after just waking up.  MERRY CHRISTMAS!

12/2008: At Sam's purchasing a 25 lb. bag of flour for my baking business


8/2008: The heart I drew in the sand while in Antigua with the girls.

7/2008: At a Ranger game against the Yankees.  

Spring 2008: I got a home beer-making kit for Nolan for Christmas.  The bottle he's holding was the very first bottle he "bottled".  He was so proud :)  The beer was actually REALLY good too!

7/2008: Nolan and I at the Ranger game being silly.

7/2008: Summer fun at the pool.  Me posing :)

Nolan posing...

... LOOK!!  I actually caught the football!!!...

...'Watch out beloooow!'  An attempt to splash Nolan.

7/18/2008: The 400 Golf Classic after-party.  NoNo and I cuttin'a rug...

...close to the end of the night.  I think they eventually had to kick us out!

10/2008: The sweet pumpkins we carved.

10/2008: Us on top of the ginormous ferris wheel at the State Fair.

10/2008: Nolan and I posing... We're eating sandwiches made with "Plantation Turkey... Gluten free... Nitrate free... based out of Waco for over 40 years..." I worked the Plantation Turkey booth with Nolan's mom at the fair. By the end of the fair, I had the shpeel down pat!

10/24/2008: Our anniversary dinner at Emeril's 

10/25/2008: Cafe du Monde in New Orleans for coffee and beignets.

No comments:

Post a Comment